Michelle at Zappos #followfriday
I just want to make a personal recommendation for someone I met almost a year ago:
Michelle Thomas, the Brand Marketing Manager for 6pm at Zappos.com.
Michelle used to work at the MGM Mirage in Las Vegas and moved to Zappos in 2007 her role includes:
* Improve integration of all marketing functions to include offline advertising, online direct response, promotions, PR, event marketing, and co-op marketing to ensure we are sending consistent messages across all consumer touch points.
* Drive marketing processes towards continually more challenging and innovative creative outputs that align with the Zappos corporate culture and engagement with customers.
* Interpret and analyse available marketing research data to apply pertinent information and insights in the formulation of branding strategies and plans.
* Assist with the development of creative briefs to guide the design and production of customer communications with internal design team and third party agencies.
* Identify and cultivate new business or marketing opportunities that align with corporate objectives.
* Manage financial budgets, brand plans, and team of marketing professionals.
In my opinion they're lucky to have her - but then they're a great company to work for.